Britannia 100g Platinum Bar
Britannia 100g Platinum Bar Minted
|999.5 Fine Platinum
|Pure Metal Type
|Pure Metal Content
|3.215 Troy Oz
|Secure Britannia Branded Blister Packaging
|h:47mm x w:27mm
|Unique serial number
Bullion | 999.5 fine
In tribute to Her Majesty The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, Britannia 100g Platinum Bar The Royal Mint is excited to launch the first range of platinum bullion bars featuring Britannia. Each bar displays a modern interpretation of Britannia – the iconic, female and powerful symbol of Britain – designed by the numismatic artist Jody Clark, whose portrait of Queen Elizabeth II has appeared on all UK coins since its introduction in 2015. To mark this remarkable occasion, each bar is available in exclusive jubilee-themed packaging until the end of 2022.
- Mark the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty The Queen with a precious investment
- Struck in 999.5 fine platinum
- Presented in jubilee-themed packaging for 2022 only
- The first 100g platinum bullion bar featuring Britannia
- A contemporary depiction of Britannia by renowned numismatic artist Jody Clark
- Each bar is individually serialised
- In addition to its rarity, platinum is of great technological interest and is in high demand for industrial use. Platinum spot price is used to set the price of Platinum Bullion for both buyers and sellers. All Platinum Bars are priced in accordance with the latest spot price. Platinum Bars are extremely tradeable and easy to store. Their overall quality is universally recognised and to be classed as Bullion, Platinum Bars must be .9995 pure. Resources are limited and platinum is considered a very safe investment since demand is always likely to outweigh supply.
Buy Platinum Bars
Platinum Bars are a more affordable option than Platinum Coins due to their lower premium above spot price. They are available in a range of sizes from 5g to 1 kilo and the larger you choose, the less you will pay over platinum spot. We stock Platinum Bars in various sizes from leading manufacturers.
More people than ever are choosing to make platinum part of their pension plan or stock portfolio. Platinum Bars are attractive to buyers for their rarity and purity.
Why choose Platinum Bars?
Compared with Gold and Silver which have been used to create coins, bars and jewellery for over 5,000 years, platinum is a relatively new option for investors – it was only identified as a separate element in the mid-1700s.
Choose .9995 cast or minted Platinum Bars from the world’s most famous brands at brightbullion.com – we regularly add to our extensive catalogue of premium Bullion Bars and Coins. Our Platinum Bullion bars are dispatched quickly and all orders are insured for safe shipping to your preferred address.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.